to grow your business
Capital House, Lewisham, London SE6 4AS
CAPITAL HOUSE – LONDON
London, a truly global city providing major influence on the world’s financial, retail, education, creative and political scenes with a vast resident and commuter population.
Your search for prestige offices near Central London is over.
Capital House in Lewisham is now ready for you, just 30 minutes from the city with excellent connections to South of London and beyond. This prestigious new business centre, beautifully built with excellent services is up to 50% of the rates you could pay in the city. Choose a package today and move in tomorrow!
REAL FLEXIBILITY you can expand easily
Flexibility matters for a new or growing business, as it can often be impossible to predict sales volumes and activity levels more than a few weeks in advance, take on extra offices/storage space as you expand keeping the same address.
Capital House is ready for a range of businesses, from long-established firms to new start-ups. We offer reception and IT support during business hours, plus maintenance and security. Ideal for Education, Medical, corporate or your start up business.
You’re sure to find an office to suit your needs for as short as 3 months or longer, and we can offer modular offices which can grow with your business. We pride ourselves on making your transition a smooth, cost-effective and well-managed experience. Perfect for start-ups, established businesses, or projects. They are also ideal for use as overflow offices, conference facilities and disaster recovery spaces.
- Flexible licence terms from 3 months up to 5 years or more
- Full onsite team including reception, cleaning, maintenance & security
- Super-fast broadband internet
- Multiple stocked kitchens and break-out areas
- Great access by bus, train, car with Lewisham DLR and Catford stations nearby, with buses stop right outside Capital House.
- Local amenities include Lewsiham Hospital, supermarkets, Gym and all the services for your business.
- Gated secure car parking (optional)
Flexible access to office services and equipment on a pay-as-you-go basis
- Paying for these when you need them may be a better short-term option than taking on more employees.
- Being able to delay or avoid buying equipment like photocopiers or fax machines may be helpful.
- Meeting conference rooms available on pre-book basis or you can meet your guests in the reception area
- Hire meeting, training & conference rooms by the hour, half day or day at competitive rates
- Professional reception service to welcome your meeting attendees
- Refreshments, meeting aids and presentation equipment available as well as your own on-hand meeting organise
47 Rushey Green, LONDON SE64AS, United Kingdom
Tel: +44 20 8461 1910
Mobile: +44 7929 70 7000